the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December #2 Challenge

Hi, how is everyone going?? Are you getting all organised for christmas. I am now, just have to keep the kids sane till santa comes!! LOL . Are you ready for our next challenge?? Here it is...





DECEMBER CHALLENGE: REFLECTIONS

I want you to do a layout reflecting on 2010. Did you achieve any goals?, What were the highs or lows?, Did one moment stand out?, or did you have any lifechanging moments?
*Dont forget you need to include a handmade item made by yourself or someone else


Now lets check out how the design team tackled this.


Ebony ......



Gilly.....




Leanne......




Bridge.....



and Penny....



I love how they all took a bit different take on the challenge and there layouts are all gorgeous. I can spy some nellie g buttons, ebs mums flowers, chip chop shop buttons, little red rocket as well as some of there own creations!!! Can you see anymore??
Ok so you have till the end of the month to load your challenges up with mr linky. Dont forget the first challenge as well, if you do both you are in the running for the 2 dt pick prizes.

I hope to see heaps more layouts linked up soon.





8 comments:

  1. wow, lovin this challenge..... i still have challenge 1 on my to do list, will definitely fit this one in too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's layouts look fabulous! This was such a fun challenge to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way Penny put her twenty ten as words instead of numbers. Wouldn't have thought of that. Hmm, I shall reflect on what layout I will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work girls I'll go and check them out on your blogs later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fab ladies, all so different

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and inspiring work .... love all the pages.. I have only just begun to join in these challenge sites and am absolutely lovin' them .. wooo hooo I am definately doing this one !!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the meaning behind this challenge. Now I just gotta work on the "show us your stuff" bit! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! what a gorgeous Blog...and gorgeous LO's; i've only just found you today so sorry cannot contribute this month...however, I WILL be on the lookout in 2011. happy new year all :)

    ReplyDelete