the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Challenge #1

Hi everyone!! March already. Goodbye summer!! I know a lot of you are looking forward to some cooler weather but where i am we did not get much of a summer and today is wet, windy and cold!!!

Thank you everyone who entered last month, I was totally blown away by all the entries and you have certainly made it a hard job for us dt members. I'm glad one is a random pick!!!


Well onto the first challenge for March.

**Scrap something that you cant live without**
and include a handmade item(by you or someone else)

I love the different takes the design team has done with this. Purple Pumpkin has kindly donated some goodies to the design team this month, so check out her gorgeous goodies on their layouts.

First up is Samantha's  layout, and i think most of us can relate to it!! What gorgeous buttons!!





Next up is Krissy and she has used one of Purple Pumpkins yummy flowers...Krissy has also used the Love kit from Wicked Princesses store..


Here is mine and i have used a button and flower from Purple Pumkin,


Kim has done a fab card and that button is soo sweet,


and lastly Nadia. I love all her fussy cutting and bits and pieces and her use of that Pretty Petals handmade flower.

Well there you go, I hope we have inspired you to scrap something that you cant live without, I cant wait to see them all!!

You would have noticed the blog is getting a bit of work done on it at the moment, and I want to thank Nadia for all her hard work!!! Yayyy, and for fixing my stuff ups LOL.

Stay tuned for the sponsors shortly, we have some awesome prizes up for grabs this month!!!!

Have a great scrappy day
Kerry xx



6 comments:

  1. stunning dt examples, love this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT layouts. Especially keen on the chocolate one. Can totally relate haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this first mar challenge when is it due. I have done it but I can not take a pic of it until tomorrow when my camera battery re-charges. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished my LO. I'm about to do my blog post and then I shall link it up. Didn't turn out how I wanted exactly but it'll do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mines up!
    http://chatwithcharm.forumotion.com/gallery/Show-Us-Your-Stuff/can-t-live-without-you-pic_232.htm

    ReplyDelete