the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March GUEST DESIGNER!!!!!!

Hi everyone, our guest designer for this month is .......







Jess Mackenzie......I really love jess work and i love reading her blog. One very talented lady:)

Heya there gorgeous gals! My name is Jess...Although you can call me Princess Jess 2nd the First if you like.....Ahem....Anyhoo I'm Married to an AWESOME Guy who works VERY hard, so I can fund my scrapping......I have a GORGEOUS son Elijah who provides me with FAB photos to scrap....ANd just incase you hadn't already noticed....I'm pretty ADDICTED to scrapping : )
My style could be described as.....ummm...a bit nutty and colourful I suppose.....I love paint splatters, buttons, BRIGHT colours and lotsa texture....I'm most definately NOT a neat and tidy scrapper....the only thing I use my ruler for is to scratch my feet when they are itchy and I can't be bothered bending all the way down to my toes......TMI??
This challenge was SUPER DUPER fun....I scrapped my love of fresh flowers. Firstly because I love flowers....duh....and secondly because my Bday was coming up and I needed a NOT SO SUBTLE hint to give to my hubby about what I would like...and it worked!!!
Soooo thanks Kerry for the AWESOME challenge...I'm very honoured to a guest designer at SUYS.....
Oh and have you noticed the GORGEOUS Purple Pumpkin buttons & doily?? The fab Miss Sam H sent these to myself and the dt to play with.....how GENEROUS is she...and the colours couldn't haven't been more perfect!! Thanks Sam : )
Love and Peace and Happy Scrapping xox

Jess M




Thanks jess, i love your bright and happy layout, and i hope you get those flowers LOL... You can visit jess at www.thehappyscrappyplace.blogspot.com



Im waiting on a couple more votes girls and the winners will be up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment