the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

LOOK WHO IS OUR GUEST DT THIS MONTH!!

We welcome the lovely

Sue Plumb!




Hi, my name is Sue Plumb and I live on the Sunshine Coast in Qld with my partner of 10 years, Shannon. I am a SAHM to our one gorgeous girl, Brielle, who is 3.

I have been scrapping for approximately 4 years now, but didn't really get into it until after Brielle was born. Am not quite sure how to describe my scrapping 'style', as I am always changing and trying new things. I do love to use bright colours though, and also love to get my hands dirty on a regular basis with paint / mists / ink.

Over the last 2 years I have dived into the online scrapping community, where I am constantly inspired by the wealth of talented scrappers and am proud to call many of them my friends. I have also been lucky enough to serve on a few DTs, as well as being published in both Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations.

My current creative "baby" (aside from the scrapping itself, of course!) is Lovelybug Bits n Bobs, which evolved from me making embellishments for my own layouts, to then selling to others online. From there it has grown to having its own blog page & Facebook page and also to providing sponsorship for online challenges. (And the odd random giveaway or two!)

I was so excited to be asked to be a guest designer at Show Us Your Stuff, so a big thanks to Kerry & Marelle for having me! X
If you would like to pop my blog, you can find it here: http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Take a look at the gorgeous layout Sue did from our Group 1 challenge this month wow I love it!


Thanks so much Sue for being our August Guest DTxx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Sue! LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue! Congrats on your guest DT spot. Love your layout. What a fab colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT spot Sue!!! Awesome page :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue and welcome to the team for this month! I love your layout - it is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete