the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY DT!!!

Hi everyone,
I have been MIA - I moved house, we have been without internet, phones, etc for wayyyy too long!
My husband has had pneumonia and in bed for 9 days - I am still upacking boxes and have my scraproom filled with boxes (at least I finally have my own room!)

I would like to extend a HUGE thank you for the support of this site to our DT : thanks to you girls - you truly are fabulous and have held the fort while all of my chaos has been taking place.

I am off to an interstate retreat MOJO tomorrow morning early, will be back online on Monday - thanks for everyone's patience over this time.

It is great to see so many entries for August sketch!! 

Signing off to pack for this retreat !!

Cheers

Marellex

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you Marelle. You need a rest by all accounts.

    ReplyDelete