the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Challenge!

If you are reading this in Australia, then I am sure there will be a few smiles as we officially wave goodbye to winter for yet another year and welcome spring! It's a time for new life, fresh beginnings and of course for us here at SUYS, a brand new challenge!

This month the challenge has been set by ME (Sue) and I have a colour challenge for you all...


Your challenge is to create a layout using {black + white + one other colour}, and you must also include a handmade embellishment somewhere on your layout. Easy right?

Not only have I set the challenge for you this month, but I am also sponsoring it (well my poor neglected little business is anyway, hehe). This month's sponsor is Lovelybug Bits n Bobs.


As I said, poor Lovelybug has been quite neglected of late, but I am sure I have PLENTY of goodies stashed away in my cupboard to put together a fabulous prize pack for our winner.
(You can find the Lovelybug Bits n Bobs Facebook page HERE and see some previous prize packs that have been donated.) I will pop back later in the month to share more details about Lovelybug and the prize pack.

Now, time for the reveal from our Design Team...

Paula
Flair from Flutterby Designs

Ali
Charms Creations star

Vicki
Burdy's Embellies satin flower; Lovelybug Bits n Bobs denim button and hand-dyed doily

Leanne
Rainbow Splendour leaves and polaroid frame; Charms Creations arrow

Amanda
Charms Creations DIY chevron

What a fantastic variety of layouts from our team! Now it's up to you!
Entries for this challenge will need to be linked up via the blog no later than midnight, 30th September to be in the running for the Lovelybug Bits n Bobs prize pack.
Happy scrapping! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving this challenge idea. The DT have showcased some amazing inspiration. Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete