the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February Guest DT Inspiration!

Have you checked out our February challenge yet?


We asked one of our past winners to guest design for us this month...

Hi, my name is Fiona Johnstone, I live in Sydney with my two children Zane 10 and Lily 9 and one slightly crazy dog named Harry. I have been scrapbooking since Zane was born, so just over 10 years. My style has been described as modern, I love to use patterned papers but also mix it up with mixed media based layouts. It’s all about enjoying being creative for me. I am currently on the Design Team for All About Scrapbooks and I also teach a class once a month at their crop days.  
You can see more of my work at 


Here is my GDT entry for the Feb quote challenge.  I've used 2 beetles from Rainbow Splendour, a small butterfly from Corbetts Creations and a Flair from Flutterby Flair. 


Thank you :)


Here are 4 layouts of recent work to show you a mix of my style.  




How cool! Thanks Fiona! I love learning more about out challenge participants! :)

1 comment: